|This article belongs to SonnyPalù. Don't edit it unless approved by the owner. If you do so without the approval of the owner, you may receive a warning or you will be blocked from this Wiki.|
|This article is still working in process.|
Mei Hanakomachi(花小町 梅) is a Doraemon Fanon Character.
This character belongs to Doraemon fan-Story by SonnyPalù.
Mei loves flowers, passion inherited from the family (Indeed run a flower shop) She loves to read books of poetry. In fact, often it goes to the park to read in solitude. Mei's family is very large and has 5 children.
Mei has long black hair, she has a blue dress and white blouse.
She's a very closed and shy girl, also having few friends.
Takeshi Gouda:Takeshi Gouda, seems to have feelings for the young flower girl. They are also neighbors since their stores are next to each other.
Mei and Jaiko go to school together in the morning, and often talk about many things
Mei's family is very united. though sometimes the twins torment her and her brothers.
Doraemon, Nobita and friends:
Mei has good relationships with them, but because of study and work at flower shop, he is often not involved in their adventures.
- She loves to eat (especially Chinese dishes)
- Her "dere" personality is dandere
- She attends 6th grade of elementary school
- Mei has a passion for ballet and theater
- Her birthplace is Beijing.
- She hates when Takeshi makes too much the bully
- would like to visit the land of her ancestors (china)