|This article belongs to SonnyPalù. Don't edit it unless approved by the owner. If you do so without the approval of the owner, you may receive a warning or you will be blocked from this Wiki.|
|This article is still working in process.|
Hoshiko Tanaka (ホシコ タナカ) is a Doraemon fanon character. This character belongs to Doraemon fan-Story by SonnyPalù
Hoshiko is described as Sewashi's grandmother. Her parents are both scientists (her dad astrophysicist, and her mom biologist) She has a brother who attends middle school(9th grade) But unlike his sister (and family) he's not very inclined to study.
Hoshiko is very close to Nobita grandson. Both love astronomy and together they watch the sky.
She wears a magenta dress, with a pink belt and boots of the same color. Hoshiko loves to tie her hair with a ponytail. He rarely wears loose hair.
Hoshiko is kind and very serious. She often assumes very mature attitudes for her age.
- Her Family: With her family, has a very good relationship with his family, even though his parents are very busy, and his brother is always at basketball training.
- Her Friends: With her friends, Hoshi always proves reliable and helpful (whether it concerns the school, or not)
- Her name means "Child of the Stars" from Hoshi (star☆) and Ko (Kodomo) which means Child.
- Hoshiko's house is located inside an astronomical observatory.
- Hoshiko has many brooches. Her favorite, is one a star-shaped. gifted by her father.
- She would like to take an interstellar journey, to get to know the sky better
- In a future she will marry Nobita grandson